Every website should have visitor needs as its main objective, whether those needs be information, products or services. How can we achieve this goal? In other words, how do we define the target audience?
Defining the web project is an important step in creating a website. Each web design project includes a survey cleaner used to gather the information needed to develop the website. This includes:
1. Discussion with the client - Determine the purpose and interest of the web project, target audience, order brand, source content, communication web strategy and strong initial discussions for technical specifications.
2. Summary of the web project - Based on information gathered from the discussion with the client, define in black and white the website’s message, purpose, audience and perception of the benefits of competition.
3. Initial technical specifications - Use customer information and company standards to clarify rules to create a website quality management interface that is CMS compatible with all browsers in terms of desired resolution, download time, web standards, accessibility and beyond.
4. Chronology of the web design project – Determine phasing and timing for delivery of website maturity and assigned resources.
5. Initial plan web maintenance - Develop a plan for periodic review and updating the website. Many people wonder why you should consider this step. It is important because it can set clear expectations for the website and determine applications that can be used over time for business development.
How much is a website?
Olympia Free Web Design Quote
I am happy to give you an estimate. If you're on a tight budget, I am able to negotiate.